Friday, June 30, 2017

Gen Beauty Toronto Creator Cocktail Party 2017

I recently had the opportunity of a lifetime. For the second year in a row I was invited to the Gen Beauty Cocktail party in Toronto.  The party this year was held at the lavish Thompson Hotel Rooftop. I am just a small town girl, who never imagined she would be invited to a rooftop party on at the Thompson Hotel surrounded by people who are just as passionate about beauty and fashion. It literally was a dream come true.

For the party I wanted to wear something that felt big city to me. I bought this dress from Alexa Pope a few years back and I thought it was perfect for the party.
Dress: Alexa Pope
Shoes: Payless



Dreams really can happen. I've worked so hard for everything in my life so it's amazing when things work in your favour. I would like to Thank Michelle Phan and the Ipsyos team for making my dreams come true.

Check out the goodies I received at the Creator Party




xoxo,
Jasmine

Title : women mini skirt URL : https://www.dresshead.com/plus-size-shirt-dress-conventional-pointed-collar/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and appreciate feedback <3