Friday, January 20, 2017

Colourpop Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick in Femme

I love me a good purple lipsticks and I love me a cheap lipstick as well.  A few months ago I hit the jackpot! Colourpop came out with their Ultra Satin lipstick in the color Femme.

This formula is awesome. The Ultra Satins are a huge improvement over the Colourpop ultra matte liquid lips. It is not drying and it is long lasting. I can drink a coffee and barely any of it will transfer.  I applied this withouta liner and it did not bleed, which can sometimes happen with colourpop products. I have to admit, I thought this color was more a dusty rose colour when I first saw it and I was surprised how purpley it was.




Foundation: Hard Candy Glamoflauge
Contour: Wet n Wild Contour Palette in Dulce De Leche
Blush: Elf Blush Palette
Lips: Colourpop Femme 
Brows: Model Co Brow 
Mascara: Maybelline Colossal Big Shot


I did do an unboxing video when I Femme. Check the video here.



xoxo,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and appreciate feedback <3